Pony Club has a NEW website!  
We welcome you to visit it at 
secure.ponyclub.org.  

On MONDAY, MAY 2nd, www.ponyclub.org will be directed to the New Site.

Pony Club Parents, Members, and Volunteers: Make sure you have your Username and Password set up for the new site.  Your log in information for this site will not work on the new site.  Click here to request the email to set up your profile for the new site.   

Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Fundraising Tips & Tools
Share |

Guidelines & Procedures

Ideas

Resources


Pony Club Horse Treat Fundraising Program

In partnership with Sneak-e-Snacks, Pony Club has launched a national Fundraising program for clubs, centers and regions to raise funds through the sale of a Pony Club supported horse treat.

 

Step 1 - Read the Pony Club Horse Treat Fundraising Manual and review your state's sales tax regulations

Step 2- Complete the Participation Agreement and return to the National Office

Step 3 - Once notification is received from the National Office that your club, center, region is ready to begin, set up an account on the Sneak-e-Snacks Web site and place your order

Step 4 - Review the "How to Guide" with your members and start selling!

Have a Question not answered in the Informational Manual or How to Guide? 
Please contact
Marian Wahlgren, Development Director.

Special Limited Time Offer from Sneak-e-Snacks!  

We would like to ring in the new year by offering the 13th bag FREE! For every case of 12 bags you buy , you'll receive the 13th bag FREE! If your club or center has not already signed  up to start fundraising, what are you waiting for? We hope 2013 will be a fantastic year for your club/center and what better way to start earning money then to get free bags of treats!



 

Fundraising Guidelines & Procedures

Fundraising Ideas

Fundraising Resources


Supporting USPC

Annual Fund - Did you know...that for every member, membership dues only cover approximately 40% of what costs USPC to be able to provide the Pony Club program?  The remaining 60% must come from other avenues.  The USPC Annual Fund is an important part of those efforts to keeps the Pony Club dues and fees as low as possible.  We count on our regions, clubs, centers, volunteers, parents and members to help us in this effort.  Learn more about the Annual Fund and please share with others in your club, center or region.  Together we make a difference, make a donation today!
 
 
Brick - The USPC Headquarters building features a special brick patio and walkway where your favorite equine friend or special Pony Club volunteer, instructor, or member can be honored or memorialized. Or you can buy a brick for your favorite Pony Club or Region! Don't forget to come by the USPC office anytime you are in the area and view the Faithful Friends Equine Walk of Fame.
 
You may place an order for a brick online, or by downloading the order form.
 
 
Life Membership - A Life Membership makes a great gift for that special Pony Club graduate or dedicated volunteer. A Life membership is a one-time commitment of $1,000, or, if for Alumni between the ages of 21 and 25, it is only $375. Along with the regular Corporate Membership benefits, Life Members also receive a Life Member pin. All Life Membership contributions go directly to the USPC Endowment Fund to support future generations of Pony Club members. Click Here to purchase a Life Membership. 
 
 

Search Our Site
Sign In

Sign In securely

Haven't registered yet?

 

Make a Donation

Thank you to our Sponsors!

Become a Sponsor

 

 


Riding Center 
Program Sponsor


NE Educational
Program Sponsor


Official Education
Sponsor 



Championships
Sponsor



USPC Webinar
Series Sponsors 



And thank you for the support of our Business Associates.