Why Pony Club Championships?
- As a Sponsor or a Trade Fair Vendor, you will be reaching a targeted audience of more than 1,000 competitors in nine different disciplines, ranging in age from 10 years old up through the Horsemasters level (over 25).
- In addition to competitors you will gain exposure to hundreds of Coaches, Chaperones and volunteers as well as family members and spectators.
- Pony Club families are loyal to those products and services which support the Pony Club organization.
- You will be reaching the current consumers in the equine market (parents and families) and the future consumers (Pony Club members) for a life-long relationship.
- The Pony Club Championships are run by a staff of more than 150 volunteers. All vendors, sponsorships, financial support and product donations go toward making these events special for our members.
In 2016, two National Championship Events will be held:
East - Tyron Int'l Equestrian Center, Mills Spring NC - July 27-31
- Learn more about Sponsorship and Trade Fair at USPC Championships East!
Central - Iowa Equestrian Center, Cedar Rapids, IA - August 8-11
- Learn more about Sponsorship and Trade Fair at USPC Championships Central!